In this episode, Adam talks to Sam Selikoff about how Ember fits into the JS framework landscape in 2018, and why it might be the right choice for your next project.
- Why has Ember stuck around when other frameworks from the same era haven't?
- What do you get when you choose Ember that you don't get with other frameworks?
- How does Ember's UI layer compare to React/Vue?
- What choices does Ember make differently than frameworks like React and Vue?
- How does Ember do state management?
- Why Ember is a great choice if you value stability
- Rollbar, sign up at https://rollbar.com/fullstackradio to try their Bootstrap Plan free for 90 days
- Codeship, check out how they performed in Forrester's latest Continuous Integration Tools report
- EmberMap, Sam's Ember.js training site
- Ember.js Documentation
- ember-cli-tailwind, Tailwind CSS add-on for Ember
- Handlebars, Ember's templating language
- "Should we use controllers?", on how controllers fit into Ember when also using components
- Ember Data
- Ember's release cycle
- embercasts, Ember.js training for beginners