- Why Basecamp chose to create a new framework instead of using React, Angular, or Vue
- How Basecamp uses server-rendered partials instead client-side templates
- Why David decided to start "On Writing Software Well"
- Evaluating patterns in practice and choosing between conflicting approaches
- Using concerns/mixins to organize classes with many features
- Applying resourceful routing to singular resources
- Rollbar, sign up at https://rollbar.com/fullstackradio to try their Bootstrap Plan free for 90 days
- Codeship, check out how they performed in Forrester's latest Continuous Integration Tools report
- Stimulus Homepage
- Stimulus on GitHub
- David's blog post introducing Stimulus
- respond_to, returning multiple formats from the same Rails controller
- "On Writing Software Well"
- Basecamp's "Getting Real" YouTube channel