In this episode, David shares some lessons learned from the PushSilver Infinite launch: what went well, what could've been improved, and what he would double down on next time.
Adam talks about some of the UI design challenges he and Steve have been trying to solve, and shares some of the creative solutions they came up with.
- Hired, sign up at https://www.hired.com/fullstackradio to double your signing bonus to $2000 if you get a job through Hired
- Rollbar, sign up at https://rollbar.com/fullstackradio to try their Bootstrap Plan free for 90 days
- PushSilver, David's invoicing app
- David's fight video
- PushSilver discount, just for Full Stack Radio listeners
- Interviews with Laura Roeder, the founder of MeetEdgar
- KiteTail, Adam's checkout platform
- Building KiteTail #6, newsletter update with lots of UI design details
- BidSketch, proposal software tool with the "see a sample" email capture call-to-action