In this episode, Adam talks to Katie Cerar, user experience designer at Boltmade. Katie talks to Adam about running a successful kick off meeting, understanding the problems your client is trying to solve, and strategies for getting clients to keep their ideas focused. Katie also talks about the difference between a prototype and an MVP, and how to choose the right prototyping tool to get the feedback you need.
This episode is brought to you by Hired.
- The Opportunity Analysis Canvas by James Green
- Invision Prototyping Tool
- 5 Why's
- User Story Mapping by Jeff Patton
- The Google Ventures Design Sprint
- How to Make Sense of Any Mess by Abby Covert
- The User Experience Team of One by Leah Buley
- The Rosenfeld Media Catalog
- Sponsored by Hired