In this episode, Adam talks to Konstantin Kudryashov, creator of Behat and BDD Practice Manager at Inviqa. Konstantin and Adam talk about the schools of TDD, how to use test doubles effectively, and common challenges people face when trying to learn TDD.
This episode is brought to you by Hired.
- everzet on Twitter
- "Design How Your Objects Talk Through Mocking" presentation
- "Test Driven Development: By Example", by Kent Beck
- "Growing Object Oriented Software Guided By Tests", by Steve Freeman and Nat Pryce
- The "Tell, Don't Ask" principle
- Sandi Metz's "Magic Tricks of Testing" talk
- Ian Cooper's "TDD: Where did it all go wrong?" talk
- Conway's Game of Life
- BDD London Meetup
- Sponsored by Hired