In this episode, Adam talks to Sam Selikoff about single page application architecture, and why you should think of client-side applications like desktop applications.
- Why you should think of SPAs as desktop apps instead of web apps
- Strategies for pushing complexity out of your backend and on to the client
- Building optimistic UIs
- Best practices for storing and retrieving data
- Why you should design your SPAs with an "offline-first" mindset
- Cloudinary, sign up and get 300,000 images/videos, 10GB of storage and 20GB of monthly bandwidth for free
- Rollbar, sign up at https://rollbar.com/fullstackradio and install Rollbar in your app to receive a $100 gift card for Open Collective