In this episode, Adam talks to Jonathan Reinink about what it's like to build a Laravel application using Turbolinks, how it plays with front-end frameworks like Vue.js, and how it's helping him quickly develop web, iOS, and Android apps for his SaaS business all by himself.
They also discuss the benefits of using a Turbolinks-style approach for small teams, and how Turbolinks on mobile compares to other popular tools like Ionic.
- Rollbar, sign up at https://rollbar.com/fullstackradio to try their Bootstrap Plan free for 90 days
- Turbolinks iOS adapter
- Turbolinks Android adapter
- Turbolinks 5: I Can't Believe It's Not Native!, presentation by Sam Stephenson
- Hybrid Sweet Spot: Native navigation, web content, article on how Basecamp builds mobile apps by DHH
- Ionic, Angular based mobile framework
- Turbolinks lessons at Laracasts